In March, 2014, we will begin screenings of the film in Norman, Oklahoma City, Dallas, and Los Angeles/Orange County. Where applicable, we have created Eventbrite RSVP invitations. that can be found on the home page of our website (top right hand corner). Seated is limited at some locations, therefore RSVP is encouraged so we may reserve a space for you. Please check for updates or visit our Facebook page to keep up with invitations and events. Reservations via Facebook and Eventbrite, however, are NOT required. We expect plenty of room at all locations.
These screenings will feature some Q&A, focus group opportunities as well as information to learn more about Camp Summit and other camps like this one. Most screenings will feature refreshments or will have concessions available from our hosts. We will introduce you to our host locations when we get closer to the screening dates, so please check back for updated blog entries. Click each entry for more information and a link to the event invitation or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions.
- March 8, 2014, Saturday, 4:00 p.m., The Paramount, Oklahoma City, OK (Public)
- March 13, 2014, Thursday, 4:15 p.m., National Broadcasters Society National Convention, Burbank, CA (Private/Open to Media)
- March 16, 2014, Sunday, 12:30 p.m., Emerald Isle, 661 Rose Drive, Placentia, CA 92870 (Public)
- March 19, 2014, Wednesday, 3:00 p.m., Cypress College, Lecture Hall 131, Humanities Building, Cypress, CA (Open to invited guests, students, faculty and staff)
- March 23, 2014, Sunday, 2:00 p.m., The Windsor, 7750 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75251 (Public)
- March 27, 2014,Thursday, 6:00 p.m,. Gaylord Hall 1140 Auditorium, University of Oklahoma Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Norman, Oklahoma (Public)